At a luncheon that was part tribute, part roast, a bipartisan "who's who" of Utah political leaders turned out Wednesday to fete Randy Horiuchi, who served 22 years on... Read more »
The Hinckley Institute’s 2014 Politician of the Year goes to U.S. Congressman Jason Chaffetz for his remarkable ascension to chairman of the United States House... Read more »
Raising taxes, especially one that doesn’t work, would be nutty in a year of surpluses. Read more »
Rabbi Benny Zippel, of the Chabad Lubavitch of Utah, joined Gov. Gary Herbert and other dignitaries for a menorah lighting ceremony Tuesday at the Capitol. Read more »
Utah House Republicans emerged from an all-day closed caucus Tuesday with the political will to confront some of the state's biggest issues, Speaker-elect Greg Hughes... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...