Republican Sen. Ted Cruz is continuing his call for cutting off funding for President Barack Obama's health care law, telling conservative Christians in Iowa that... Read more »
Because of the grotesquely swollen place the presidency now occupies in the nation's governance and consciousness, we are never not preoccupied with presidential... Read more »
Ron Paul is exiting the political stage, but his legions of followers insist they are only getting started. Read more »
Leaving his re-election prospects in the hands of voters, President Barack Obama congratulated rival Mitt Romney "on a spirited campaign" and declared he's "confident... Read more »
President Barack Obama has turned over his re-election prospects to the voters. Read more »
The presidential debates have enabled Mitt Romney to achieve what millions of dollars in TV ads and the better part of a year of campaigning had failed to do: Convince... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'