The picture I have in my home of the Bountiful Temple is reminder of what truly is important in life, a compass that will hopefully guide my own children home, to... Read more »
It has been 25 years since the German Democratic Republic was opened to LDS missionary work. This weekend, former missionaries will once again reunite in Dresden,... Read more »
Scott Jarvie has spent the last eight months photographing every LDS temple in the United States. Once finished, he will create a book that includes a picture and... Read more »
This story is about faithful Jamaican Saints and their sacrifices to attend the temple. Read more »
Elder M. Russell Ballard of the LDS Quorum of the Twelve Apostles addressed a worldwide Church Educational System devotional emanating from San Diego. Read more »
Membership in Christ's church gives us access to priesthood power and the privilege of making eternal covenants with God. It also provides us the opportunity to love... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?