The 140th temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will commence operations next month when the new Calgary Alberta Temple is dedicated. Read more »
Heather Probst was born with an extra chromosome of the number 21 somatic pair. This resulted in three or a trisomy 21, commonly known as Down syndrome. She was one of... Read more »
In honor of the Brigham City Temple dedication this coming Sunday, here are posts, full of testimony, photos and videos, to get you inspired. Read more »
A prominent New York Times columnist is wondering why society frowns on racism and other forms of intolerance while seeming to suggest that it is OK to mock Mormons.... Read more »
Box Elder County old-timers — like me — had never seen anything like it. Literally hundreds of thousands of "pilgrims" visited the Brigham City Utah Temple... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...