The Road Home
For the ninth consecutive year, Utah ranks top nationwide in voluntarism, according to the most recent Volunteering and Civic Life in America report. The report, based... Read more »
Salt Lake City is planning a comprehensive planning process in 2015 regarding services for homeless individuals and families, a conversation that will include future... Read more »
Utahns were ranked No. 1 in the nation for voluntarism in 2013. In keeping with tradition, here are ways your family can serve throughout the holiday season. Read more »
Salt Lake organization that shelter and serve homeless people need donations of new/gently used coats, warm clothing, blankets and socks as fall begins. Agency... Read more »
The Road Home will use its Midvale community winter shelter one more season before building a new facility at the same site. Architectural plans and other preparations... Read more »
Salt Lake City and other partners in a national effort to reduce chronic homelessness have reached their collective goal of housing 100,000 Americans. The men, women... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- New mission presidents
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Faith, Family and...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...