Egypt's crackdown on Islamists has jailed 16,000 people over the past eight months in the country's biggest round-up in nearly two decades, according to previously... Read more »
Gunmen stormed an Egyptian army checkpoint outside Cairo early Saturday morning and killed six soldiers, including some still in their beds, officials said, in what... Read more »
When U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry made another stop in the Middle East this month, he received an expected earful over Washington's outreach to Iran: Don't trust... Read more »
The women in Egypt used to enjoy equal rights in education before the revolution in their country. Now they're struggling to take them back. Read more »
A suicide bomber rammed his explosive-laden car into one of two buses carrying off-duty soldiers in Egypt's turbulent region of northern Sinai, killing 10 and... Read more »
Egypt's revolutionary activists, relatively muted since the country's July coup, showed a new vigor Tuesday, scuffling with supporters of the military-backed... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...