A deadly attack on Israel from Egypt's Sinai Peninsula has sparked calls to raise the number of Egyptian troops allowed in the area under the historic peace treaty... Read more »
BENGHAZI, Libya — The National Transitional Council, recognized by 57 nations as the legitimate interim government of Libya, released the names of its members... Read more »
By CLIFFORD D. MAY Read more »
Egypt said Saturday it would recall its ambassador from Israel to protest the deaths of at least three Egyptian troops killed in a shootout between Israeli soldiers... Read more »
WASHINGTON — Make no mistake: U.N. Security Council sanctions and additional U.S. and European pressures are hurting Iran. Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'