"Mormon Times TV" will air at 4 p.m. on Sunday following the afternoon session of general conference. We'll explore family history work behind bars, a mission for... Read more »
In many cases, those who battle mental illness are left to do it alone. They don't know why they're feeling depressed or anxious, oftentimes don't know what to do and,... Read more »
On Mormon Times TV, you'll find out how a young woman struggling with social anxiety and depression is moving forward in life, even though the disorders have plagued... Read more »
A local dentist/humanitarian travels to India to help the leprosy-affected and their children. On "Mormon Times TV," you'll see the lives and faces he and his... Read more »
March is the month that we celebrate 170 years of Relief Society — the LDS Church's auxiliary for women — which is the largest women's organization in the... Read more »
This Sunday on Mormon Times TV, you’ll see how a simple gift yields life-changing results when an LDS Church member in Utah sends a special Book of Mormon to... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- New mission presidents
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...