The following editorial appeared recently in the Kansas City Star: Read more »
Jerry Sandusky lost a bid for a new trial Wednesday when a judge rejected his argument that his lawyers were not given enough time to prepare for the three-week... Read more »
In a bold challenge to the NCAA's authority, Pennsylvania's governor claimed in a lawsuit Wednesday that college sports' governing body overstepped its bounds and... Read more »
The NCAA overstepped its authority by imposing hefty sanctions on Penn State University in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child molestation scandal, Pennsylvania Gov.... Read more »
BELLEFONTE, Pa. — A key witness against former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky will learn in about two weeks whether his defamation and... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia