Attorneys for a man accused of planning a mass shooting in Salt Lake City are asking for more information about whether a broken plea deal was the result of pressure... Read more »
Santa Claus at City Creek, candy windows at Macy's and a light show at The Gateway are among the holiday festivities planned for shoppers to ring in the holiday... Read more »
City Creek Center in downtown Salt Lake City is suing a Utah man charged with plotting a mass shooting at the mall, claiming his threats brought bad publicity and led... Read more »
The man who allegedly plotted to go on a mass shooting spree at a downtown mall and Sugar House movie theatre and "kill as many people as possible," made his first... Read more »
Criminal charges were filed Monday against a Salt Lake man who prosecutors say planned to "kill as many people as possible" this week at a downtown mall and Sugar... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia