Attorneys for Martin MacNeill mounted his defense with just four witnesses on Thursday, relying on the testimony of a co-worker and his daughter’s teacher to... Read more »
The woman who prosecutors say was the motive for a murder plot told jurors Tuesday she texted suggestive photographs of herself to her lover Martin MacNeill on the day... Read more »
An affair between Martin MacNeill and his former mistress started more than a year before his wife's alleged murder, but the woman prosecutors say was the motive for... Read more »
Nearly six years after suspicion and lies began to unravel what seemed like a perfect family life, a former Pleasant Grove doctor and lawyer will stand trial in... Read more »
A judge on Monday declined to disqualify the Utah County Attorney's Office from prosecuting the case of a Pleasant Grove doctor accused of killing his wife. Read more »
A judge will not disqualify the Utah County Attorney's Office from the prosecuting the case of Martin MacNeill, a Pleasant Grove doctor who is accused of killing his... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- New mission presidents
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...