Three federal inmates who served time with Martin MacNeill in Texas told a jury on Tuesday that the former doctor denied the prison rumors that he killed his wife, but... Read more »
Michele MacNeill inhaled a large amount of water and died from drowning, not heart disease, a forensic pathology expert told jurors hearing evidence in her... Read more »
None of the facts or circumstances surrounding Michele MacNeill’s death provided sufficient evidence to conclude the death was a homicide, Utah’s chief... Read more »
Michele MacNeill was in good spirits, recovering well and taking few painkillers the day before she died, her daughter and main caregiver told jurors on Wednesday. Read more »
The woman who prosecutors say was the motive for a murder plot told jurors Tuesday she texted suggestive photographs of herself to her lover Martin MacNeill on the day... Read more »
An affair between Martin MacNeill and his former mistress started more than a year before his wife's alleged murder, but the woman prosecutors say was the motive for... Read more »
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...