Neil L. Andersen
A pair of apostles report that the nations of northern South America remain a power in the Church. Read more »
Family history research has changed over the years since I was a little boy. There is a flood of digitized records and documents to help us record and store... Read more »
Robert Scott Lorimer’s leadership brought about the acquisition of a number of sacred sites associated with the handcart pioneers. Read more »
In an effort to help LDS youth around the world reach a challenge issued by an apostle, the Church recently released a number of helpful tools online at... Read more »
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf of the First Presidency and his wife, Sister Harriet Uchtforf, visited Western Europe, noting several milestones of the Church in the area. Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- New mission presidents
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...