Elder Larry Echo Hawk recently accepted the J. Reuben Clark Law Society's Distinguished Service Award. Nearly a year after leaving his post at the Bureau of Indian... Read more »
A law professor at the University of Utah will receive an award from an international organization of Mormon lawyers. Read more »
The stunning expansion of the LDS Church in Washington, D.C., is profiled in a CNN story that suggests "the nation's capital has become a Mormon stronghold, with... Read more »
Larry Echo Hawk resigns from the BIA after after accepting a call to the First Quorum of the Seventy in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Read more »
The top official for the U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs is resigning to accept a full-time leadership position with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,... Read more »
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- New mission presidents
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...