Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul Millsap reportedly offered max contracts; Big 12 expansion an inevitability?
ESPN is reporting that Damian Lillard has agreed to a contract extension that could top $120 million. Is Big 12 expansion an inevitability? Read more »
Senior Obama administration officials, including the White House chief of staff, knew as early as 2009 that Hillary Rodham Clinton was using a private email address for her government... Read more »
Team adds a well-respected international coach who used to work with Quin Snyder at Missouri. Read more »
If theatergoers at Wednesday's matinee of "On the Town" take special attention, they'll get to see the Broadway debut of three special teenagers. Read more »
Sweeping implications of rulling may have been signaled in Kennedy's decision and oral arguments exchange. Read more »
Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got Talent' to a baby bassinet, the lesson is: 'Never give up'
Now that I am a mother to four, I have used that advice almost every day to help get me through from sunup to sundown. We always tell our boys, “Herberts don’t quit!” Read more »
The death toll from the Pakistan heatwave has topped 1,000, and Muslim clerics are urging reminders of the exceptions to fasting during Ramadan. Read more »
From performances on the Hollywood Backlot Stage to private performances for Disneyland officials and a religious fireside in Corona, California, Vocal Point hopes to uplift and inspire many... Read more »
Utah State redshirt junior defensive lineman Edmund Faimalo (Fie-mah-lo) was released from the hospital Tuesday, five days following a car crash in Cache Valley last Friday afternoon. Read more »
We've put together a list of 33 splash pads around Utah that offer fun, free ways to keep cool. Read more »
Asked recently to reflect on his 10 seasons as Cougars head coach, Bronco doesn’t point to many specifics, explaining that he’s not one to dwell on the past. But overall he's at peace... Read more »
A couple is offering a $500 reward for anyone who can help police identify a partially-dressed man who they believe has taken an unhealthy interest in their dog. Read more »
- LDS Church leaders release letter about...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- First Presidency sends letter with counsel...
- Delta man staged hate crimes in a 'cry for...
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why OU...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline about...
- What the LDS Church said about the... 179
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 88
- When Satan steals your motherhood 71
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Religious leaders ponder next steps... 59
- First Presidency sends letter with... 55
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 52