Many Utahns have already voted in Tuesday's primary thanks to a record number of counties holding vote-by-mail elections, but officials say it's not too late for voters to make their voices heard. Read more »
Japanese and Chinese stocks rose Monday but other Asian markets declined, crude prices fell further and U.S. shares appeared headed for a lower opening as jittery traders watched for more fallout... Read more »
or "The Prince Tribute Show" — featured emotional and energetic performances from Sheila E., Stevie Wonder and Jennifer Hudson honoring the Purple One, along with political statements on... Read more »
There are good reasons why a city should support a landmark facility that serves as a major entertainment and meeting venue. But any such support must be measured, analyzed and graced with public... Read more »
Ryan Tibbitts remembered as a man who "lived life about as well as it can be lived." Read more »
At least seven people were stabbed Sunday when counter-protesters clashed with members of right-wing extremists groups that planned to hold a rally outside the California state Capitol building in... Read more »
A 1-year-old boy has been upgraded from critical condition and is expected to survive after police say he was left in a hot car for more than two hours Sunday in Riverton. Read more »
Utah coach Kyle Whittingham notes that it is Utah's deepest position heading into the 2016 season. Read more »
The Deseret News’ website — deseretnews.com — was honored Thursday as the best news-oriented website, and the print edition of the newspaper placed second overall in the 2016 Utah... Read more »
There's nothing better than being so engrossed in a podcast that I don't notice the miles tick by on a run. Here are a few of my current favorites that have me running mile after mile. Read more »
Nine passionate Millcreek residents are competing to become their brand new city's first mayor, but only two will survive past Tuesday's primary. Read more »
A 4-year-old boy was killed and his mother was severely burned in a house fire early Sunday, police said. Read more »
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in hot car,...
- The pro-life plan that could reverse recent...
- Utah Jazz: Examining how George Hill,...
- 2016 Seminar for New Mission Presidents:...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 78
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 43
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42