House Speaker Greg Hughes, R-Draper, said he doesn't expect lawmakers to move quickly on protections for both the state's LGBT and religious communities.
A man arrested in an intense police operation after he allegedly robbed a bank while wearing a fake explosive vest now faces felony charges. Read more »
When it seems my world has caved in on me, I let myself have a small breakdown. Then I pick up my scriptures and begin to add more oil to my lamp, one verse, one talk, one prayer at a time. Those... Read more »
For decades, BYU basketball has almost ignored perhaps a potential recruiting edge in Europe. The Cougars should utilize the fame of former legend Kresimir Cosic and recruit European talent. Read more »
The next step for addressing intergenerational poverty in Utah will be an educational initiative, says Sen. Aaron Osmond Read more »
McDonald's CEO Don Thompson is stepping down as the world's biggest hamburger chain fights to hold onto customers and transform its image. Read more »
Even as Marc Sessions Jenson was establishing an office and marketing exclusive memberships for proposed ski and golf resort, there was evidence of problems with a major investor. Read more »
Jordan Devey blocks for him. Bobby Wagner will be trying to chase him down. And Chad Lewis was there the last time he won a Super Bowl. What do these Utah ties have to say about veteran quarterback... Read more »
Legislators unanimously recommended a bill for House approval Wednesday that would avail English and writing teachers of computer programs to help them give more timely feedback on their students'... Read more »
Although she was eliminated after making it to the top 20 on NBC's "The Voice," Madilyn Paige shares what she has learned from her experience on the hit television show in her new music video,... Read more »
City and county officials convened Wednesday to discuss the findings of a new study that shows a drastic need for more local road funding across Utah. Read more »
Timpview athlete Britain Covey and American Fork offensive lineman James Empey talk about their decisions to commit to Utah. Read more »
Bobby Wagner and Robert Turbin are headed back to the Super Bowl with Seattle when the Seahawks face New England in Super Bowl XLIX. The fact it's their second straight appearance in the title game... Read more »
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 186
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 92
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 62
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 41