WEST VALLEY CITY — The girls state basketball tournament continues Saturday with the 3A girls' championship at the Maverik Center. Morgan (18-8) vs. Juan Diego (24-0), 11 a.m.... Read more »
An Eagle Mountain man was killed Friday and his wife was held for questioning but later released to care for the couple's four children. Read more »
'It's been a comedy of errors from the start': Annoyance arises from government error on health care tax forms
It's not uncommon to feel some trepidation around tax-filing season. But there's an added hassle this year for nearly a million consumers who got financial help with health insurance premiums under... Read more »
BYU and Utah both play top 10 teams Saturday night, while Eric Weddle is helping to raise money for the fight against domestic violence. Read more »
Social services advocates called on Utah lawmakers Friday to restore earmarked revenues to the state's general fund to address urgent needs in social services and education. Read more »
The Desert Hills and Dixie boys basketball teams are pretty familiar with each other. So when the Thunder and the Flyers stepped onto the floor for the 3A semifinal matchup at the Maverik Arena on... Read more »
I understand not wanting to brainwash a child, but I worry that in the name of letting their kids choose, well-intentioned parents out there are really giving their kids no choice at all. Read more »
Boris Nemtsov, a charismatic Russian opposition leader and sharp critic of President Vladimir Putin, was gunned down Saturday near the Kremlin, just a day before a planned protest against the... Read more »
What state lawmakers fail to see is they are the ones who created Utah's public education system as it exists today — without a vision and in chaos. They broke it, they own it. Read more »
Director of CenterPoint Legacy Theatre's upcoming 'Shrek the Musical' says show teaches important lessons
Maurie Tarbox, who leads the CenterPoint Legacy Theatre staging of “Shrek the Musical," said the show teaches audience members not to be afraid of accepting who they are. Read more »
In a speech commemorating Utah’s second annual Rare Disease Day, Rep. Curt Bramble, R-Provo, again mourned the recent loss of House Speaker Becky Lockhart to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease. Read more »
A newborn was kidnapped from a Cape Town hospital in 1997 but her parents never gave up hope and now, 17 years later, they have found her. Read more »
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- LDS Church dedicates Deseret Mill and Pasta...
- 5A boys state tournament championship live...
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at No. 3...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 260
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 91
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to... 82
- Gov. Herbert: 'Let chips go where they... 70
- Democrats blast Rudy Giuliani for... 68
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Defending the Faith: Even in science,... 63