The House Education Committee unanimously approved a resolution Thursday urging education leaders to require students take four years of math in high school, unless they can demonstrate adequate... Read more »
Utah @ Washington St. Date: Thursday, March 5 Time: 9 p.m. MT TV: ESPNU Live Blog No. 13 Runnin' Utes at Washington State (9 p.m. tipoff) window.cilAsyncInit = function()... Read more »
Everyone needs a break and a little fun now and then. Whether it’s grabbing lunch out, or going to a movie once in a while, you need to relax and let off little steam. Just make it part of... Read more »
After hearing emotional testimony on both sides of the proposed Utah Death with Dignity Act, the House Health and Human Services Committee voted Thursday to refer the issue to interim study. Read more »
Carl W. Bacon, a creator of Provo's Stadium of Fire, has teamed up Karl Engemann, former manager for The Osmonds, and others to produce a night of entertainment titled “Utah’s Stars &... Read more »
A bill filed Thursday would require county clerks' offices to make someone available to solemnize same-sex marriages, while at the same time accommodating workers who might object for religious... Read more »
Internet users should be skeptical of net neutrality; the FCC's new rules weaken — or reverse — decades of minimal regulation, during which the Internet flourished. Read more »
The certification hearing to determine whether a boy who was 14 when he allegedly murdered his girlfriend and dumped her body in the Jordan River continued Thursday. Read more »
Anthony Armstrong, the missionary featured in the LDS Church-produced documentary “Meet the Mormons,” made the cut for BYU’s spring football roster Wednesday after trying out for... Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert pledged Thursday that "the fight goes on" for his Healthy Utah alternative to Medicaid expansion in the final days of the 2015 Legislature. Read more »
If craft seller Etsy goes public later this year it will be a test of how well the company can balance an explicit social mission with shareholder expectations for making money. Read more »
Don't look now, but that crazy, baffling trade that sent Kanter to the Thunder is already paying off for both teams. Read more »
- BYU basketball: National experts weigh in on...
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back...
- Story of LDS man who forgave drunk driver for...
- BYU football: Christian Stewart returns to...
- Jentrie's Journey: Mormon mom of 3 battles...
- Dick Harmon: Work of BYU's new strength coach...
- Defending the Faith: Exploring complexities...
- The Clean Cut: BYU's Vocal Point covers...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 110
- Bob Bennett: Climate change question... 95
- Mia Love: Big government needs to get... 94
- LDS Church, LGBT advocates back... 90
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 90
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 83
- Discipline a focus of spring ball for... 77
- Israel's Netanyahu warns US 'bad deal'... 72