In a letter penned to President Obama on Monday, Utah Gov. Gary Herbert urged that no new monument designations be made in the state. The letter references the angst still felt in Utah over the... Read more »
Race kicks off in Logan without two-time defending champion Tom Danielson. Read more »
After so much pain, Greece must now figure out how to get its economy back on its feet. Read more »
Although the job market's improving, millennials don't seem in a hurry to leave the nest and launch out on their own, according to the Pew Research Center. Read more »
Beaver returns almost every starter in 2A South this year, which it hopes is enough to dethrone defending region champion San Juan for the league title. Read more »
Dr. Joseph Miner says he understands care for the uninsured and people on Medicaid well from his experience with community clinics in Utah County. Read more »
Also, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh is kind of a tweet. Read more »
Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton will make a brief stop in Utah midday Wednesday to raise money at a private event being held in a Park City home. Read more »
Serving a cause that is greater than oneself is one of the top attractions of working in a Christian organization. Read more »
The planning to address conservation, preservation and economic development of the central Wasatch Mountains' most critical recreation areas has begun in earnest. Read more »
A Utah woman has qualified for the U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials, and she balances her intense training with her children and her LDS faith, according to a story from Runner's World. Read more »
LDS musician and Utah resident Alex Boye will once again be featured on NBC's "America's Got Talent." Read more »
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utahns admit marijuana use to encourage... 61
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 53
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 50