An inmate sent several threatening letters to members of the Utah Board of Pardons, resulting in new charges against him, according to court documents. Read more »
Utah heart surgeons celebrate the work of "our pioneer" — surgeon and apostle President Russell M. Nelson. Read more »
According to a paper from the Economic Policy Institute, families in most states spend more on child care than they do on rent. In addition, child care costs more than college in 24 states. Read more »
Better known as "Murphy" or even Murph," Vasconcelos is playing the best soccer of her career while leading the Cougars to a top national ranking. Read more »
"Highway to Dhampus," an independent film set in Nepal, will have its theatrical premiere in select Utah theaters Friday. Rick McFarland, owner of Fiftyfilms in Salt Lake City, created the film... Read more »
Crime, homelessness and transportation issues underscored Mayor Ralph Becker and Jackie Biskupski's KUED debate Thursday, but both took advantage of air time to exchange political jabs. Read more »
The 6-2, 185-pound senior quarterback, who changed his college commitment from Florida Atlantic to Utah after visiting the Salt Lake City school's campus in July, is putting up staggering numbers... Read more »
President Barack Obama promised Hispanic leaders on Thursday he'll continue to champion a comprehensive change to the nation's immigration laws and said America's greatness comes from building... Read more »
East Carolina isn’t a marquee program, but it is better than most people think. The Pirates have averaged nine wins per season over the past three years. Read more »
In her latest video, Jenny Oaks Baker pays tribute to religion and portrays the blessings that come from worshiping. Read more »
Snyder certainly believes his team is in a better spot now than before the Jazz said their first “Aloha!” in Hawaii last week. Read more »
In a video posted Saturday by Laure Farrell, spectators laugh when a peewee football team from Milford, Massachusetts, can't stop doing the "whip" and the "nae nae." Read more »
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Perseverance pays off for Taele, a big...
- A year later: Humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari...
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Letter: Reducing mass violence 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Mike Sorensen: Pac-12 lays an egg in... 63
- College football: Utes climb to No. 5... 61
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 58
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 52
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 49