A look at how the Jazz's four new additions fit with the team following Thursday's NBA Draft Read more »
Meg and the team departed at the same time that Sunday, but to different destinations. Her teammates headed to the field for games and Meg and her family left to attend church. Read more »
A woman surrendered to police Friday night after a SWAT standoff that lasted more than four hours, though her home went up in flames just as she was doing so, police said. Read more »
Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that to best compete against Hillary Clinton he needs more than the bare-bones campaign team that led him to primary success. But many of the most experienced... Read more »
Anyone driving on 500 South by Rice-Eccles Stadium has probably seen it: a new giant video scoreboard. But it’s not just a big video screen. It’s also a brand new sound system that... Read more »
Heavy rains that pummeled West Virginia left at least 23 people dead, and authorities said Saturday that an unknown number of people in the hardest-hit county remained unaccounted for. Read more »
A New Mexico couple tried many things to curb their teenage son's stealing. Their latest attempt to rein in the youth has garnered national attention and a lot of second-guessing: They've banished... Read more »
Costco's new deal with Visa, effective Monday, has numerous benefits for cardholders, such as 4 percent back on gasoline purchases. Read more »
Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, won't attend the Republican National Convention despite being elected a delegate. Read more »
In a six-part mini-documentary called “9 Months in the Bronx” released June 16, the BBC explores the difficulties poor and minority women face when it comes to giving birth while on... Read more »
All of Pine Valley remained affected by voluntary evacuation orders Friday as the wildfire threatening the area continued to grow. Read more »
Pope Francis heads to Armenia's genocide memorial for a prayer service, fresh from his ad-libbed declaration that the Ottoman-era massacre of Armenians a century ago was a planned "genocide." Read more »
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- BYU, Utah State football programs receive...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain...
- Kalani Sitake: A summer of prep with...
- Letter: Regulate guns 99
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 91
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 73
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 71
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- BYU football receives commitment from... 64
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62