Tad Jensen has had better mornings. In front of him is the 499-page document he just printed — a copy of the Food and Drug Administration's long-awaited rules that bring e-cigarettes under... Read more »
A Marvel movie primer: Movies, characters, other notes and how they link together for 'Captain America: Civil War'
With every new Marvel movie that comes out, the Marvel Cinematic Universe gets that much tougher to keep up with. Here’s a handy primer just in time for “Captain America: Civil War" to... Read more »
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, says a proposed funding cut of 10 percent for the removal of radioactive tailings from the banks of the Colorado River near Moab would prolong a "massive hazard" and... Read more »
House Speaker Paul Ryan is refusing to support Donald Trump as the Republican nominee for president, insisting Thursday that the businessman must do more to unify the GOP. Read more »
Salt Lake City International Airport became an even bigger player in international air travel as KLM Royal Dutch Airline’s first direct flight from Amsterdam arrived at the airport Thursday. Read more »
The FBI has interviewed Huma Abedin, a close aide to Hillary Clinton, as part of a federal investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state, a person familiar with... Read more »
A Cache County hunting guide is suing the Boy Scouts of America after he was permanently blinded in an accidental shooting during a Scout outing. Read more »
A Colombian mariner who was lost at sea for more than two months says he's grateful to God for his life and thanks those who rescued him. Read more »
Chuckie Keeton, Travis Wilson and Ammon Olsen each were invited for tryouts with NFL teams this weekend, where they will try and earn a free-agent contract. Read more »
Gov. Gary Herbert authorized lowering flags in the state to half-staff until former Utah Sen. Bob Bennett's Utah funeral on Saturday, May 14. Read more »
On Thursday, BYU women's rugby team took an 800-mile bus ride to Moraga, California. Not too long ago, BYU's own South Field seemed even further away. Read more »
A Springville businessman and baseball coach has been charged with sexually abusing a teenage boy who worked for him and played on his team. Read more »
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't that...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- Morning links: Kalani Sitake tweets marriage...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend...
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: BYU to face much...
- Catholics, LDS stand together on issues 'good...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley... 116
- Big 12 would be better off expanding,... 84
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican... 82
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL... 76
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Going the distance: BYU, Big 12 aren't... 66
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- With Trump on top, Romney will not... 63