Isabel Chavez waves the flag and smiles during Heartland Elementary School's third-grade Memorial Day program, "Freedom Is Not Free," in West Jordan on Thursday. Read more »
Students from the Utah Schools for the Deaf and Blind pet a horse that appears in “Odysseo” in Sandy on Thursday. The students were invited to the show's equestrian world to experience... Read more »
As Utah enters what statistics say are the 100 deadliest days of the year, experts issue this reminder: The vast majority of fatal car crashes during this window are preventable. Read more »
BYU’s Vocal Point recently teamed up with BYUtv’s new show, “Random Acts,” to “positive prank” residents at a retirement home. Read more »
Especially given my personal affection for Judge Garland, I remain committed to thoughtful consideration of a nominee without the particular divisiveness of this campaign season further... Read more »
A man was hit and killed by a FrontRunner train Thursday, and police are investigating why he was on the track. Read more »
News broke Thursday that BYU and Utah will play basketball again in November or December 2017, after a one-year break in the series. Fans turned to Twitter to share their reactions. Read more »
Around 8 million people were forcibly displaced from their homes by violence or other social upheaval in 2015, the largest number ever recorded in a single year, according to the U.N. Read more »
Forty-one Secret Service employees have been disciplined for reviewing private agency records, including a failed job application, of a U.S. congressman who was leading a congressional probe of the... Read more »
The majority of applicants to a small business get disqualified immediately. There are lots of reasons to disqualify an applicant before even looking at their resume. Make sure you are not making... Read more »
Competing against children twice his age, 6-year-old Akash Vukoti was eliminated Wednesday from the 2016 Scripps National Spelling Bee when he misspelled “bacteriolytic” in the third... Read more »
Will the bearded, the bonneted, the barn-building Amish vote for the clean-shaven, combed-over, casino-building Donald Trump? Read more »
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- Utah and BYU to resume men's basketball...
- 'An answer to many prayers': Hong Kong China...
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae Booker's...
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Teacher on leave after telling students to...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 131
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 81
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 55
- LDS missionary who returned home early... 50
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 45