Health officials in Brazil and other countries hit hard by the Zika virus are warning women not to get pregnant. This is causing an ethical quandary for Catholics who want to abide by official... Read more »
For the last 12 years, Shriners Hospital has 25 teen patients with limb deficiency or loss skiing or boarding at the Shriners Hospitals for Children “Un-limb-ited Winter Camp” for... Read more »
Eight new mission presidents and their wives have been called by the First Presidency. They will begin their service in July. Read more »
RootsTech reminds us of the power of family stories. As much as the world changes, there is no substitute for a legacy of family stories to provide direction for posterity, a sense of identity and... Read more »
State lawmakers five years ago passed a package of controversial immigration reform bills touted as the Utah Solution. But now they will consider abandoning the guest worker program it created. Read more »
The chairman of the Salt Lake Interfaith Roundtable urged Utahns Friday to be “open to the ideas and beliefs of others, respectful of our differences and not threatened by them” during... Read more »
Many people turn to food when they're feeling stressed, tired, or even bored, according to the Mayo Clinic, but now researchers have discovered another reason you may be eating when you're not... Read more »
Rescuers were searching late Saturday for more than 100 people still missing after a powerful, shallow earthquake struck southern Taiwan before dawn, causing a high-rise residential building to... Read more »
Two bills would remove student performance on SAGE as an indicator in teacher evaluations and give schools the option of not administering the year-end exam to high school juniors. Read more »
Utah holds a 50-25-1 record over UCLA but hasn’t beaten the Bruins at Pauley Pavilion since 2008. “When we are competing in the Pac-12, they are our biggest rival,” said Utah... Read more »
Funeral services were held for LaVoy Finicum, the Arizona rancher who was one of the most recognizable faces of the armed occupation of the federal wildlife refuge in rural Oregon, in Kanab. Read more »
Ash Wednesday, which marks the beginning of Lent and gives Christians an opportunity to repent for past sins, will be celebrated on Feb. 10. Read more »
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery store...
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- New mission presidents
- Son of Oregon occupier killed by police... 106
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 94
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 93
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 81
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72