Republicans are sprinting to shape up Donald Trump's presidential campaign before the party's national convention in three weeks, even as leading members of the party carry a deep antipathy or... Read more »
Like many mothers, my heart has always anticipated the school bell on that last day, releasing the troops for summer vacation. Read more »
With the missing accounted for in all but one county, West Virginia on Sunday turned its attention to recovery after disastrous floods killed at least 24 people and rendered many more homeless. The... Read more »
A 4-year-old boy was killed and his mother was severely burned in a house fire early Sunday, police said. Read more »
For better or worse, California goes its own way on education, rejecting test- and results-driven models
Pushing equal finding and localized control, Governor Brown remembers influential essay prompt: "Write your impression of a green leaf." Read more »
Amid some congressional representatives' calls to end moments of silence following mass shootings and other filibustering to try and inspire more stringent gun control measures, video game... Read more »
The people of Venezuela are starving. Despite laying claim to the world’s largest oil reserves, the nation’s economy has tumbled and left everyday staples like food and electricity in... Read more »
In a recent article, the New York Times offered new mothers tips to avoid a growing fashion faux pas it dubbed, "Mom Hair." Mothers took to Twitter to protest. Read more »
It's been one year since the Supreme Court legalized same-sex marriage, and a leading defender of traditional marriage says it's time to take a page from the pro-life movement as a strategy to... Read more »
Pope Francis is wrapping up his trip to Armenia with a Sunday liturgy in the Apostolic cathedral celebrated by his Orthodox hosts and a visit to Armenia's closed border with Turkey amid new... Read more »
The lessons for the U.S. and our November referendum are not hard to find. Our media outlets, though spanning the spectrum from left to right, are staffed by the same type of affluent, highly... Read more »
It was a familiar story and another loss for Real Salt Lake against FC Dallas Saturday night at Toyota Stadium, making RSL 1-13-2 across all competitions at the Frisco facility since its August... Read more »
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- In need of help, Trump finds few willing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- What Costco shoppers should know about the...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 73
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 42