Scrambling to resuscitate a nearly dead truce in Syria, the Obama administration has again been forced to turn to Russia for help, with little hope for the desired U.S. outcome. Read more »
Conversion to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and His Atonement is the key to developing charity, the pure love of Christ, taught Elder Dale G. Renlund and his wife, Sister Ruth L. Renlund, during... Read more »
The paramedics who looked at Robert Breininger's lifeless body in his twin bed suspected right away that whatever happened didn't match the story being told by his 10-year-old son. Read more »
RSL took a 2-1 victory over Houston Saturday night at Rio Tinto Stadium with two late goals and a face save by goalkeeper Nick Rimando. Read more »
Lions rescued from circuses in Colombia and Peru and airlifted to South Africa scratched their manes on trees and explored their new territory in the African bush after being released into a... Read more »
It's only been a few months since BYU hired Kalani Sitake to replace Bronco Mendenhall. But word of his goals, tales of his staff and descriptions of the culture he wants to establish have reached... Read more »
A car bomb struck the entrance of a Turkish police station Sunday in the southern city of Gaziantep, killing two police officers and wounding 22 other people, according to the state-run Anadolu... Read more »
With "Holy Fire," fireworks and solemn Masses, Orthodox Christians around the world celebrated Easter on Sunday, commemorating the day followers believe that Jesus was resurrected more than 2,000... Read more »
A new extension for Google's Chrome browser takes perpetrators' names and photos out of news stories about mass shootings. But even the advocates against killer notoriety are split about it. Read more »
The Utah Symphony received a standing ovation during its Friday night performance at New York's famed Carnegie Hall. The symphony is commemorating its 75th anniversary and launched the season at... Read more »
A novelist who was twice rescued from storm-battered sailboats hopes his next adventure lacks in such drama. Read more »
The Huffington Post doubled down on its controversial decision to cover GOP hopeful Donald Trump's presidential bid as a "sideshow" even if he's picked to lead the party to the White House. Read more »
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 93
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 78
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51