Nearly 10,000 people have been killed and more than 20,000 injured since the Ukraine conflict began in April 2014, a top U.N. official said Thursday. Read more »
A Colorado man fell to his death while on a camping trip at the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, police said Thursday. Read more »
With 14 players with local ties in the draft mix and with plenty of intrigue — two team have already made trades to move up or down — the 2016 edition of the NFL draft looks to be a fun... Read more »
Four men face federal charges for allegedly vandalizing a historic building and stealing rescue gear at Timpanogos Cave National Monument more than a year ago. Read more »
Federal authorities have prosecuted drug traffickers and pill doctors this year, but U.S. Attorney John Huber says going after dealers and doctors isn't the only way to stem the heroin epidemic in... Read more »
The state Department of Commerce has received a report of a scam artist calling grandparents of LDS missionaries with a ploy that their grandchild was in trouble and needed them to send money.... Read more »
The 2016 NFL draft kicks off in Chicago, and it's expected that a pair of quarterbacks will go off the board first, as Los Angeles and Philadelphia traded up for the top two picks. Follow the... Read more »
While visiting New York City in early 2013, Chelsie Hightower attended an LDS sacrament meeting where she heard a man's conversion story. It made her reconsider her career. Read more »
About 300 entrepreneurs spent Thursday trying to learn what it would take to attract the financial interest necessary to help make their enterprise the next great Utah success story. They attended... Read more »
California's Republican Party convention will be an early test for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and John Kasich in a state whose June election could hold the decisive delegates in the fight for the... Read more »
Tucked away just off a rocky road is a small community of women who have chosen to retreat from the world and spend their days working in silence — except for when they are singing sacred music. Read more »
In the early 1990s, the conservative Christian group Focus on the Family raised the ire of LGBT groups by backing Colorado’s Amendment 2, a measure — ultimately struck down by the... Read more »
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Utah woman's secret: Ted Bundy tried to kill...
- Dick Harmon: So, another Kaufusi goes hybrid...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns from...
- New mission presidents called to Brazil,...
- BYU will buy Provo High School for $25M,...
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target over...
- Women called heroes for reviving high school...
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 65
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 63
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Letter: Earth getting warmer 51
- Gov. Gary Herbert, Jonathan Johnson... 50
- BYU will buy Provo High School for... 47