DNA testing could be the tool you need to overcome family history roadblocks. Read more »
The 90-year-old man who was hit and killed while looking for his dog Friday night has been identified as David Feldman. Read more »
Making music together: Couples of Utah Symphony share their journeys of falling in love, playing in the same orchestra
Some of these four couples met after being hired by the Utah Symphony, but for those who fell in love before, landing a spot in the same orchestra was a difficult task that required risk and... Read more »
Salt Lake City native Jennifer Lanzetti, a self-proclaimed tough girl, will compete to win $1 million as a castaway on "Survivor: Kaoh Rong — Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty," which premieres... Read more »
Utah PolitiLinks: Controversial gun bill shelved; funding requests made; Hill is alive with sounds of karaoke
A controversial "constitutional carry" bill gets shelved and a look at the other action on Utah's Capitol Hill. Read more »
Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Happy Valentine's Day, indeed: My 7-year-old son's crush on an 'older girl'
All day long I was dying to know the name of this mystery girl who had my son spending his Tooth Fairy money. I had never seen him act so sneaky before, and I couldn’t wait to hear who the... Read more »
Egypt's president said Saturday that his country has established democratic and constitutional rule after years of turmoil following the 2011 uprising, but rights groups say he has presided over an... Read more »
Pope Francis kicked off his first trip to Mexico on Saturday with a long popemobile ride past cheering crowds on a day that will start with tough love speeches to the country's political and church... Read more »
Handing out the midseason awards and grading how each of the Jazz players has performed so far this season. Read more »
Beginning this summer, a visit to a local Army recruiting office will include a new set of gymnastic tests to help determine what military jobs a recruit is physically capable of performing. Read more »
Thirty-five percent of couples pray together, outside of meals, at least once a month, according to the American Family Survey. Read more »
Fifty percent of people have had some kind of romantic relationship at work, but love can hurt, especially when facing divorce or litigation. Read more »
- Research and control at center of marijuana...
- Dick Harmon: The night the rim got wide as a...
- Returned LDS missionary making a name for...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to lead...
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- With more parents choosing not to... 84
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- In our opinion: National security and... 79
- Emery scores career-high 37 points to... 73
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- LDS Church's opposition does not... 66