As BYU struggles through conference play, Nate Austin just might be the Cougars' most indispensable player. Too bad he's injured. Read more »
East High's Will Tukuafu and Tony Moeaki both joined Seattle midseason when injuries to other players caused the Seahawks to sign them. Both have played a role in adding depth and experience on a... Read more »
Urban Meyer was back in Utah, and though he spent some time touring the new University of Utah facilities and meeting with former players, his main focus was on recruiting. Read more »
New Englanders savaged by a blizzard packing knee-high snowfall and hurricane-force winds began digging out as New Yorkers and others spared its full fury questioned whether forecasts were overblown. Read more »
Apple CEO Tim Cook says consumer demand for new iPhones has been "staggering" and "hard to comprehend." That helped the company report record-smashing earnings for its latest quarter and primed its... Read more »
When Whitney Call, Mallory Everton, Jason Gray and Matt Meese are trying to be funny, they're very funny. More and more people are discovering this fact as the popularity of their BYUtv sketch... Read more »
The "Shame on U.S." report blasts America's child welfare system. Researchers at the Child Advocacy Institute at the University of San Diego say each state falls short of meeting minimum federal... Read more »
A House committee voted Tuesday to hold a bill that would place limits on how much could be contributed to political candidates. Read more »
As an established proponent of flexible work options, I hope more businesses are getting on board with the need to help people build better work-life balance. But the progress is often slower than... Read more »
With Idaho checked off the list, the president now is only three states shy of visiting all 50 during his time in office — South Dakota, South Carolina and, to no one's surprise, Utah. Read more »
Now that the courts have spoken on same-sex marriage in Utah, lawmakers are poised to tackle controversial proposals on religious freedom and nondiscrimination. Statements from the LDS Church could... Read more »
Prosecutors on Tuesday promised a thorough investigation and asked angry protesters for patience after police shot and killed a 17-year-old girl who authorities said struck an officer with a stolen... Read more »
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 155
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 91
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 39