With the return of the Lone Peak Three, Eric Mika and TJ Haws joining Nick Emery, he believes the core of the Cougar team in coming years is set with players who will be around and develop together. Read more »
Hruska’s Kolaches opened the doors of its Provo location on April 1, 2014. The small bakery on Center Street was, and is, the fulfillment of Ross Hruska’s dream of owning a restaurant. Read more »
Commitment to Deity should be powerful, uniting force, Elder Holland tells BSA National Executive Board
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland was the keynote speaker at the Boy Scouts of America Duty to God Breakfast in San Diego on May 26. As a member of the BSA’s National Executive Board, Elder Holland... Read more »
A 20-year-old man was found dead in the passenger seat of a car parked at a credit union early Friday. Read more »
Europe has a great historic past, and it has a wonderful future because of the dedicated members and the great blessings of the gospel, said President Dieter F. Uchtdorf after returning from a... Read more »
An 1830 edition of the Book of Mormon is scheduled to be part of the Library of Congress’ “America Reads” exhibit to open June 16, according to a news release. Read more »
We're covering this week's 5A and 4A baseball tournament games at UVU's Brent Brown Ballpark. Here's Friday's schedule: 4A championship Orem (26-3) vs. Timpanogos (26-4), 11 a.m.... Read more »
It was a stunning rebuke — even by Donald Trump's standards — aimed at the nation's only Latina governor at a political rally in her home state of New Mexico. Read more »
Many women have dreamed of being featured by People magazine, but when three Utah sisters were featured on People.com earlier this week, it was not for the reason they had always imagined or... Read more »
Did you know you can hunt skunks without a hunting license in Utah? Find out what other wacky laws are on the Utah books. Read more »
West High School freshman Keisha White takes away a home run; Damian Lillard is named to the All-NBA second team; SUU-bound Neema Namdar hits 3-pointers in running man challenge video. Read more »
President Barack Obama paid tribute Friday to the "silent cry" of the 140,000 victims of the atomic bomb dropped 71 years ago on Hiroshima, and called on the world to abandon "the logic of fear"... Read more »
- BYU's Ty Detmer discusses prayer, conversion,...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Rivalry renewed: BYU, Utah agree to a men's...
- Richard Norby released from hospital, returns...
- Live streams: 4A & 5A baseball tournament...
- 'An answer to many prayers': Hong Kong China...
- Brad Rock: BYU-Utah hoops are back —...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 144
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 84
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Morning links: Broncos like Devontae... 65
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 57
- LDS missionary who returned home early... 52
- Anti-Trump protests turn violent... 47