A Pennsylvania woman is working to stop abortion one pregnancy at a time — by paying women to carry their babies to term. Read more »
Kalani Sitake hasn't coached a game yet as a Division I coach but before that opener with Arizona in the desert, he has shown how much he completely understands one of the key roles he has as a... Read more »
In a six-part mini-documentary called “9 Months in the Bronx” released June 16, the BBC explores the difficulties poor and minority women face when it comes to giving birth while on... Read more »
Just weeks before the July 6 premiere of the 10th season of "Duck Dynasty," A&E Networks has released a comical, advice-filled teaser trailer about the importance of building a happy and lasting... Read more »
Mormon Mentions: Donny Osmond remembers Disney's 'Mulan,' David Archuleta flies with the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
Social media posts with a connection to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members, and posts from general authorities. Read more »
A deadly wildfire that roared through dry brush and trees in the mountains of central California gave residents little time to flee as flames burned dozens of homes to the ground, propane tanks... Read more »
The Utah Arts Festival, marking its 40th year, is one of only 11 festivals in the country consecutively running since 1976. It runs downtown through Sunday. Read more »
The recent Brexit vote has caused concern among the higher-education sector, since it may spark significant changes in the U.K. higher-education system that then may cause rippling impacts on... Read more »
Meg and the team departed at the same time that Sunday, but to different destinations. Her teammates headed to the field for games and Meg and her family left to attend church. Read more »
This is the first in a three-part series that looks at evangelical Christians’ complex views of the global migrant crisis as well as how refugees are reacting to evangelical outreach. Read more »
The Southern Baptist Convention was so famously insular for so long that it earned its own joke about members believing they’re the only ones in heaven. Read more »
A debate is raging in the small city of Hondo, Texas, where atheist activists are asking officials to remove two signs that designate the local area "God's country," with secularists calling the... Read more »
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Letter: Regulate guns 96
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 83
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 71
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- BYU football receives commitment from... 62