Southern Virginia University, which isn't run by the LDS Church but has a student body that is 90 percent Mormon, last year adopted an amnesty clause for victims of sexual assault. How did it work,... Read more »
Salt Lake County employees and community members celebrated the fourth annual Stand Against Racism event Friday. Utah was one of 36 states that participated in the event. Read more »
To BYU defensive end Bronson Kaufusi, he’s a perfect fit with the Baltimore Ravens. Kaufusi became the first local player selected in the 2016 National Football League draft Friday night when... Read more »
The Roundhouse restaurant at Solitude Mountain Resort went up in flames Friday afternoon, causing problems for firefighters who had at first had no water access at the building, fire authorities said. Read more »
The American-led U.N. command on Saturday dismissed as unsubstantiated accusations from North Korea that U.S. troops at a border village tried to provoke its frontline troops with "disgusting acts." Read more »
The newly called Primary general presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints made their public speaking debut on Friday, April 29, as part of BYU Women’s Conference. Read more »
With sizzling temperatures claiming more than 300 lives this month in India, officials said they were banning daytime cooking in some parts of the drought-stricken country in a bid to prevent... Read more »
Utah State linebacker Kyler Fackrell knows where he'll take his pass-rushing skills, as he was selected by the Packers in the third round of the 2016 NFL draft on Friday. Read more »
Utah State inside linebacker Nick Vigil, the only early entrant from a Utah school in this year's NFL draft, selected by the Cincinnati Bengals with the 87th overall pick in Friday's third round. Read more »
The Church now has 15 areas outside North America and 10 areas inside North America for a total of 25. Read more »
Asked about gay rights and marriage equality, Republican presidential candidate John Kasich said Friday that more people should take a "chill pill" and try to get along with one another rather than... Read more »
Hundreds of rowdy protesters broke through barricades and threw eggs at police Friday outside a hotel where Donald Trump addressed the state's Republican convention. Several Trump supporters said... Read more »
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- New temple presidents
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 89
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 86
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 55
- Letter: Earth getting warmer 52
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51