A woman and her two dogs are safe and recovering after they fell through the ice at Mantua Reservoir on Sunday. Read more »
Utah State trailed just 11 at halftime before No. 6 Duke came alive in the second half, downing the Aggies by 33. Read more »
Everyone loves Christmas movies and everyone loves to quote them. From "It's a Wonderful Life" to "Home Alone" to "Elf," there's nothing that better accompanies singing carols, gift shopping and... Read more »
Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public servants," Utah's first and only female governor, dies at age 85
SALT LAKE CITY — Olene Walker, the only woman to serve as Utah's governor, died Saturday due to causes incident to age. She was 85. In her eight years as a legislator, 11 years as the... Read more »
Robert Lewis Dear was reclusive, and he seldom spoke to neighbors in a desolate stretch of land in rural Colorado where he lived. Read more »
The Utah Utes returned to the Associated Press college football poll on Sunday and BYU is just outside of the Top 25. Meanwhile, Oklahoma moved up to No. 3 behind Clemson and Alabama. Read more »
One of the surest signs that Christmas is coming is the almost magical change that seems to come in our outlook and attitude toward others. Read more »
A look at how the Cougars came from behind to knock off the Utah State Aggies. Read more »
When police in West Jordan answer domestic violence calls, they come prepared with a set of questions to determine whether the victim is at risk for greater violence, specifically homicide. From... Read more »
At no time since the 1940s have this many young women lived with their parents or other relatives, according to a new report from Pew Research Center. Young men are living with folks, too, but not... Read more »
Utah righted the ship after a mini two-game skid with a 20-14 win over Colorado Saturday. Here's a look back at how the Utes did it and who stood out. Read more »
The brief moment won’t show up on a stat sheet, but Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham said the moment was a prime example of the friendships and bonds that happen in the locker room. Read more »
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- New MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 97
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 89
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a... 63
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 60
- University of Missouri president Tom... 56
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 53