Amy Donaldson: Amy Donaldson: Runner with Parkinson's helped me redefine failure and success in 3 brutal miles
I thought meeting Celeste Collman at mile 30 was a sign that I would make the time cutoff in the Squaw Peak 50. It was not, and while I had my first "DNF" in any race, I also realized I might have... Read more »
The choices we make not only shape our lives but also, in a way, show on our faces. We all know people who seem to have a light in their eyes, people who seem to light up a room. Read more »
Ryan Tibbitts remembered as a man who "lived life about as well as it can be lived." Read more »
At least seven people were stabbed Sunday when counter-protesters clashed with members of right-wing extremists groups that planned to hold a rally outside the California state Capitol building in... Read more »
A 1-year-old boy has been upgraded from critical condition and is expected to survive after police say he was left in a hot car for more than two hours Sunday in Riverton. Read more »
Utah coach Kyle Whittingham notes that it is Utah's deepest position heading into the 2016 season. Read more »
The Deseret News’ website — deseretnews.com — was honored Thursday as the best news-oriented website, and the print edition of the newspaper placed second overall in the 2016 Utah... Read more »
The federally funded Summer Food Service Program has responded to Utah's more than 220,000 hungry students by opening 45 new locations this year, making the state home to 283 free summer lunch... Read more »
There's nothing better than being so engrossed in a podcast that I don't notice the miles tick by on a run. Here are a few of my current favorites that have me running mile after mile. Read more »
Utah Partners for Health planned on offering dental care at its Midvale clinic, but with a new federal grant of $350,000, it is happening much sooner than expected. Three other clinics in Utah will... Read more »
Nine passionate Millcreek residents are competing to become their brand new city's first mayor, but only two will survive past Tuesday's primary. Read more »
A 4-year-old boy was killed and his mother was severely burned in a house fire early Sunday, police said. Read more »
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33...
- The pro-life plan that could reverse recent...
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in hot car,...
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to...
- 2016 Seminar for New Mission Presidents:...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Dems stage election-year sit-in on... 46
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 43
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42