A fire destroyed a Millcreek home late Friday afternoon, the Unified Fire Authority reported. Read more »
Rep. Mia Love, R-Utah, won't attend the Republican National Convention despite being elected a delegate. Read more »
Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, said during a brief congressional trip to London last week that the level of support for the referendum on Britain's exit from the European Union was palpable. Read more »
Until recently, the 4-year-old brain cancer survivor was sleeping on a modified trampoline her parents built because the insurance company denied their request for a medical bed, which ranges... Read more »
In a six-part mini-documentary called “9 Months in the Bronx” released June 16, the BBC explores the difficulties poor and minority women face when it comes to giving birth while on... Read more »
All of Pine Valley remained affected by voluntary evacuation orders Friday as the wildfire threatening the area continued to grow. Read more »
A Pennsylvania woman is working to stop abortion one pregnancy at a time — by paying women to carry their babies to term. Read more »
NFL players visited kids at Primary Children's Hospital Friday morning. Each of the players who came was raised in Utah or had played for a Utah university. The event was sponsored by the Don... Read more »
Kalani Sitake hasn't coached a game yet as a Division I coach but before that opener with Arizona in the desert, he has shown how much he completely understands one of the key roles he has as a... Read more »
Just weeks before the July 6 premiere of the 10th season of "Duck Dynasty," A&E Networks has released a comical, advice-filled teaser trailer about the importance of building a happy and lasting... Read more »
Mormon Mentions: Donny Osmond remembers Disney's 'Mulan,' David Archuleta flies with the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds
Social media posts with a connection to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members, and posts from general authorities. Read more »
A deadly wildfire that roared through dry brush and trees in the mountains of central California gave residents little time to flee as flames burned dozens of homes to the ground, propane tanks... Read more »
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- General manager Dennis Lindsey feels Utah...
- Family of scholars: Utah family celebrates...
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than...
- NBA draft: Weber State's Joel Bolomboy...
- LDS family stars in new TLC show, stresses...
- BYU alum Rob Gardner, Cinematic Pop featured...
- Letter: Regulate guns 96
- Morning links: Athlon ranks Utah FBS... 89
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 85
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 71
- Mormon youth leader dies on trek outing... 70
- Preventing mass shootings? Utah... 67
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- BYU football receives commitment from... 62