Pope Francis has named Bishop John C. Wester, leader of the Diocese of Salt Lake City, the new archbishop of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Read more »
Wedged between the two rising Asian powers of China and India, landlocked Nepal watched rescuers and offers of help pour in from both sides within hours of an earthquake that killed more than 4,000... Read more »
Joshua Steimle recently shared lessons he has learned from LDS Church digital campaigns, and its ability to remain one of the world's most advanced large organization. Read more »
In a post on its Facebook page, the Vernal Police Department confirmed that it was investigating reports about offensive material that has been posted on a Facebook yard sale page with more than... Read more »
One day I woke up and realized I didn't love my husband. That simple realization forever changed the way I viewed marriage. Read more »
Rioters plunged part of Baltimore into chaos Monday, torching a pharmacy, setting police cars ablaze and throwing bricks at officers hours after thousands mourned the man who died from a severe... Read more »
Tomorrow the Supreme Court will hear arguments dealing with the same question: does the U.S. Constitution require the redefinition of marriage? There is nothing in the Constitution that suggests... Read more »
Since the college football season ended, at least two former BYU players have seen their National Football League draft stock rise. Read more »
New York Times columnist David Brooks has a message for American parents — you might be focusing too much on merit and not enough on affection. Here's how you can change your ways. Read more »
Ethan Carnesecca loves Mattel Hot Wheels. He recently spend three weeks in the hospital and clutched his toy cars the entire time. Word got out and people started sending him more. Mattel found out... Read more »
Region champions Waterford, American Leadership, Delta and Manti are the favorites expected to make deep playoff runs in the upcoming 2A boys soccer state tournament. Read more »
Being an attractive guy might not be enough to get you through a job interview, according to new research published in the journal of Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes. Read more »
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 151
- Q-and-A with Elder Oaks: Protecting... 121
- Little offense as main players sit out... 102
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 101
- Sen. Mike Lee: Let people, not courts,... 77
- Defending the Faith: Warfare and the... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63