Authorities said a 33-year old Utah County man was shot and killed after he charged at a deputy with a knife. Officials said the deputy fired at least two shots, striking the man in the head and body. Read more »
The 2016 NFL draft is over, and while six local prospects were drafted, it leaves several more talented players looking for a team. Here's a look at where local prospects have signed rookie... Read more »
A Garland man is dead after falling while rock climbing in Cache County. Read more »
President Barack Obama is getting one more chance to poke fun at fellow politicians, the press and himself at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner. Read more »
Kanako Ford plays a koto before a tea ceremony at the 11th annual Nihon Matsuri Japan Festival in Salt Lake City on Saturday. Read more »
The Sinclair Oil Corp. has endured some of the nation’s most challenging economic times to hold its current place among the more successful petroleum producers in American history. The... Read more »
Bibek Neupane, the student speaker at Westminster College's graduation ceremony at the Maverik Center Saturday, said he saw himself differently when he first arrived in the United States four years... Read more »
ar-old woman was killed and her passenger was injured after the scooter she was driving was struck by an amphibious sightseeing vehicle in downtown Boston on Saturday. Read more »
The roars of lions filled the cargo section of Johannesburg's OR Tambo International Airport Saturday evening as 33 lions rescued from South American circuses landed in South Africa where they will... Read more »
Several national publications, including the New York Times, have addressed the issue of BYU's honor code and how it influences the reporting of sexual assaults at the Provo school. Read more »
Virtual reality, oddly enough, isn't immune to the problems that arise in practical reality. Just ask would-be fans of the Oculus Rift headset, many — possibly most — of whom are still... Read more »
A child abuse case filed Friday alleges a Taylorsville man is criminally responsible for the death of his girlfriend's 19-month-old son last fall despite the man's claims that the boy died from a... Read more »
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- New mission presidents called to Argentina,...
- Family frustrated with lack of charges in...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 91
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 88
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Would BYU honor code be better with an... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Cruz, Sanders top picks in Tuesday's... 58
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 56
- Letter: Earth getting warmer 53