Civil liberties advocates say one of two proposals to regulate police body cameras in Utah this year would give law enforcement too much leeway and would exempt videos of fatal shootings from open records laws.
A cooperative management agreement struck by the Bureau of Land Management in Utah and the School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration shelves a lawsuit and means certain wild horse... Read more »
At the end of what likely will be the last football game of his life, after another Super Bowl win and with sentimentality hanging thick in the air for his great but fading career, Peyton Manning... Read more »
A bill that cleared a Utah House committee Tuesday would make sure children who are exploited for sex would be treated as victims and not criminals. Read more »
In the wake of compelling success stories and growing demand from communities across the state, advocacy groups and law enforcement are making a united request for legislative funds to expand a... Read more »
A $1 million state appropriation to the Olene Walker Housing Loan Fund will help fund a mixed-income housing development that includes affordable housing, housing for people with disabilities and... Read more »
A judge has ordered prison time for an Ogden man who pleaded guilty in a DUI crash that left an 11-year-old girl with disfiguring and debilitating injuries last year. Read more »
Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders hope to emerge from New Hampshire's primary Tuesday with their first wins of the 2016 presidential election, victories that would boost credibility for both of these... Read more »
Civil liberties advocates say one of two proposals to regulate police body cameras in Utah this year would give law enforcement too much leeway and would exempt videos of fatal shootings from open... Read more »
A 21-year-old man has been charged with beating a 13-year-old boy with a crowbar in an incident that prosecutors are calling gang-related. Read more »
Hillcrest will honor Utah/NFL player Zane Beadles at Friday basketball game. They're retiring his high school football jersey at halftime of the Murray at Hillcrest basketball game Friday, Feb. 12,... Read more »
The AAA Fuel Gauge Report showed fuel prices in the Beehive State at $1.83 a gallon, down 21 cents from January. All Utah cities surveyed reported double-digit decreases from last month, with only... Read more »
It's been a long time since Utah has won seven straight games and even longer since the team has had success in Dallas. Read more »
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- LDS Church's opposition does not necessarily...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's... 92
- Morning links: BYU-Utah bowl matchup... 85
- Doug Robinson: Think Utah is BYU's 'big... 82
- Wright Words: Why I'm not forcing my... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66