Ten tips to help prevent childhood obesity
Recognize appetite as opposed to hunger »3 of 10 «
There is a big difference between appetite and hunger. Offer anyone an ice cream sundae and he will have an appetite. Just because your child will eat an entire plate of cookies, does not mean he is hungry.
»3 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU upsets Texas, Cougars will play for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Chris Hicks: Has Hollywood found new... 14
- Black Captain America leading comic... 6
- What did Utahns search for in 2014?... 6
- 'Five Armies' brings the Hobbit trilogy... 4
- School lunch 'blech' factor may go down... 3
- 'Dragon Age' tops AP critics' best... 2
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these... 2
- Why you shouldn't always punish your... 2