Ten tips to help prevent childhood obesity
There is a lot of attention these days on childhood obesity. How do cute chubby babies grow into unhealthy overweight children? It’s very easy.
Weight management is an uphill battle for everyone. It is only successful for adults when they have the desire and determination to make a change. The problem for kids is that they want what they want, when they want it.
Children cannot understand the consequences of overeating and lack of exercise. They cannot be expected to make healthy food choices on their own. It is up to parents to instill healthy eating habits in their kids. Here are a few tips.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- In the Whirled: The good Mormon Democrat
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- At the Vatican, President Eyring says... 85
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and... 9
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 6
- Pope reinforces traditional family values 5
- Make way for a new family act in Vegas:... 5
- Katherine Heigl talks primetime... 4
- Executed American's heartbreaking... 4
- Brittany Maynard, right-to-die voice,... 4