Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 171
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run... 80
- Top Catholics and evangelicals: Gay... 61
- LDS position on gay, religious rights... 52
- Romney decision not to run again... 48
- Mitt Romney courts middle class, jabs... 40
- The LDS Church's call for balance... 37
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26