Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has recovered...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Federal land managers criticized over... 25
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 20
- After government topples crosses in... 17
- Ted Cruz demands answers on FAA flight... 16
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14