Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 37
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 30
- India government likely to review... 25
- What you think of welfare program... 25
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- Health care signups increase to... 23