Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- President Obama to make first trip to... 114
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 89
- Obama expected to stay overnight in... 59
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 42
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 42
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 40