Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Man steals woman's boarding pass, checks into...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- LDS World: How events in Paris are a reminder...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Families of 3 missing persons ask for...
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in Germany...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 84
- 200 gather at Utah Capitol in support... 48
- Trump says he saw people celebrating... 38
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Carson tops new poll of Utah voters 30
- Donald Trump says he'd bring back... 26
- Kerry: US trying to speed up efforts to... 23
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 23