Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 63
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 32
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Obama: Americans want 'new car smell'... 29
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 29
- Ogden attorney sues Weber School... 27
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 20