Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- River rafters discover wreckage of aircraft...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 37
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 21
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 16
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 16
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 14
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13