Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- Police break silence about... 50
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 38
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 27
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 26
- New definition of homeless would give... 24
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19