Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake Heaps'...
- Argument, break-up threats preceded double...
- Dick Harmon: Sonny Detmer's bloodline about...
- What the LDS Church said about the Supreme...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Tyler Haws to play with Cleveland Cavaliers...
- A world apart: 2 women with birthdates in...
- Nate Sharp: 'Miraculous events' led to...
- Supreme Court declares nationwide right... 187
- Supreme Court upholds nationwide health... 72
- Religious leaders ponder next steps... 59
- Utahns have mixed reactions to Supreme... 57
- Experts: Decision raises religious... 51
- Episcopal bishops seek end to 'unholy... 40
- White House lit in rainbow colors after... 33
- Utah's same-sex marriage supporters... 28