Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 34
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Judge: Biological father will share... 28
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21