Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Leading Jordanian Muslim and Christian...
- LDS YouTube family, the Shaytards, featured...
- A year later: Humanitarian Bishnu Adhikari...
- Morning links: ESPN takes deep dive into Utah...
- Police arrest man who posed as Mormon...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Workers removing Ten Commandments from... 54
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 41
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 38
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 26
- Mother-son bond over guns links Oregon,... 22