Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- MVP Jimmer Fredette puts on a show at the...
- Emery scores 31 as BYU crushes Santa Clara,...
- Research and control at center of marijuana...
- Dick Harmon: Unique perspectives from new...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- New study shows the ugly truth behind office...
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over... 42
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 24
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22