Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 143
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 69
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 36
- Salt Lake protesters take their message... 18
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 17