Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 20
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18