Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 24
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 23
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16