Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 178
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 91
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 37
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 35
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 29
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 26
- LDS statement could move Utah... 25