Utah high schools with highest CRT scores by weighted average in 2011
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT.
The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores.
The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently.
The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage.
Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list.
The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website.
The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances:
Itineris Early College High
Jordan Valley School
East Shore High
Youth Educational Support School
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 49
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 41
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 36
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 30
- The water question: Tapping into one of... 24
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18