Check out which high school is the smartest in the state
»50 items «
Deseret News photo illustration
Here is a look at the best-scoring high schools in Utah for the 2011 to 2012 academic year, according to the state's criterion-referenced tests, or CRT. The CRT tests gauge student performance and shows which schools are performing better than others in scores. The rankings are based on the percentages of students who have passed CRT tests proficiently. The Deseret News averaged language arts, math and science scores together weighed by total students tested in each category to get an overall percentage. Only schools with 150 students or more are included in the list. The data for this list can be found on the Utah State Office of Education website. The following schools have been excluded because of inconclusive data or other circumstances: Itineris Early College High Jordan Valley School East Shore High Youth Educational Support School
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- Davis County honor student arrested in deaths...
- BYU basketball: Agustin Ambrosino leaves BYU...
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,...
- Steven Powell can't go back to his home,...
- Man charged with killing Ogden officer found...
- USA Today takes note of LDS sister missionaries
- Chaffetz not willing to take... 67
- Defending the Faith: A case for the... 55
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- Boy Scouts open membership to all boys,... 41
- Journalists criticize Obama... 38
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 25