Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
1992: The Beginnings »1 of 30 «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
While in college, Todd Pedersen, chief executive of Vivint, along with APX co-founder Keith Nellesen, started a direct selling company for pest control called Creative Concepts.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Freeway cattle drive concludes without a...
- Ruby Girl: New website aims to give LDS young...
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote... 8
- Community leaders share growth... 5
- Gap between Salt Lake renters, owners... 3
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating... 3
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo... 3
- Tesla wants to be the ultimate... 2
- Millennials are sparking the next... 2
- Dave Ramsey: Navigating the line... 2