Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
1992: The Beginnings »1 of 30 «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
While in college, Todd Pedersen, chief executive of Vivint, along with APX co-founder Keith Nellesen, started a direct selling company for pest control called Creative Concepts.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5