Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
1992: The Beginnings »1 of 30 «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
While in college, Todd Pedersen, chief executive of Vivint, along with APX co-founder Keith Nellesen, started a direct selling company for pest control called Creative Concepts.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood should...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Big 12 watch: BYU praised for 'excited'...
- Doug Robinson: It's still Hill's time at BYU
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- Two Utah schools under federal investigation...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 13
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 1
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen... 0