Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
1992: The Beginnings »1 of 30 «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
While in college, Todd Pedersen, chief executive of Vivint, along with APX co-founder Keith Nellesen, started a direct selling company for pest control called Creative Concepts.
»1 of 30 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL quarterback...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big year...
- Utah man accused of rape is no stranger to...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 10
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 3
- Photos: Sharing birthday wishes 2
- Why McDonald's is still a powerhouse,... 1
- US stocks waver as corporate earnings... 1