Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
»30 items «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
Provo-based home security and automation company Vivint will be entering a deal with Blackstone Group LP, valuing the company at $2 billion. But what led the company to its success? The following is a timeline showing the company's milestones before the deal was announced on Tuesday. To read more about the deal with Blackstone, click here.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- LDS Church to break ground next month for...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- New study: Mormon pioneers were safer on trek...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- $1.8B project to take Salt Lake City... 17
- Would you permanently leave your family... 6
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 5
- Future of Draper Park School building... 4
- New solar energy project at Utah... 4
- Weird ways our brains control our money... 3
- Microsoft CEO pivots sharply with... 2
- Project aims to improve wireless... 2