Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
»30 items «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
Provo-based home security and automation company Vivint will be entering a deal with Blackstone Group LP, valuing the company at $2 billion. But what led the company to its success? The following is a timeline showing the company's milestones before the deal was announced on Tuesday. To read more about the deal with Blackstone, click here.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback? Hill?...
- Freeway cattle drive concludes without a...
- Ruby Girl: New website aims to give LDS young...
- Stocks, pound fall again due to UK vote... 8
- Community leaders share growth... 5
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in... 5
- Gap between Salt Lake renters, owners... 3
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating... 3
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo... 3
- Tesla wants to be the ultimate... 2
- Millennials are sparking the next... 2