Vivint's $5,000 to $2 billion journey from security to solar
»30 items «
Photo courtesy of Vivint
Provo-based home security and automation company Vivint will be entering a deal with Blackstone Group LP, valuing the company at $2 billion. But what led the company to its success? The following is a timeline showing the company's milestones before the deal was announced on Tuesday. To read more about the deal with Blackstone, click here.
»30 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 15
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 11
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- How strict should parents really be? 5