50 lessons I want to teach my daughter
I have a daughter.
It’s changed everything. My gorgeous, rough and tumble boys — I love them as hard as they love all things mud, dirt and mortal combat. But raising a girl — I ache to give her a head start in this Pinterest, Photoshopped world.
I won’t get it perfect, but dang if I’m not going to give it a wild and wonderful go.
Editor's note: This piece, by Lisa-Jo Baker, originally appeared on her blog, Tales from a Gypsy Mama. It has been reprinted here with permission. Visit her blog to see the complete list of 100 Things I Want to Teach My Daughter.
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts addiction by...
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: I know what it's...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- Reports: BYU's Chase Fischer to play for...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Daughter Ivanka Trump raises issues... 21
- Stephen Colbert is back to take on the... 9
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5
- 'None of it matters': Family grateful... 3
- Chris Hicks: Movies to watch over the... 3
- 'Glamping': What is it and where can... 2
- Controversy and chaos erupt during... 2
- Motherhood Matters: Lessons from PB&J 1