5 reasons Utah will beat BYU in the 2012 Rivalry Game
»5 items «
Conventional wisdom suggests Utah doesn't have much chance this Saturday. Facing injury and uncertainty, the Utes enter the annual (for now, anyway) rivalry showdown as underdogs after last week's tough loss to Utah State. Much of the uncertainty surrounds the career-ending injury of Jordan Wynn, who went down not even halfway through that loss to the Aggies. But don't count out Utah just yet. Though the Utes face a difficult task ahead of them, the prospects of victory for the Crimson & White are still very much alive. Here are five reasons why you shouldn't count out Utah Saturday night. Sean Reynolds (also known as JazzyUte) is the managing editor of Utah Utes fan blog Block U.
»5 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- BYU football: Cougars generally happy with...
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Parties have now finalized arguments in...
- Faith carries LDS couple as each of their...
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 113
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San... 86
- BYU basketball: Gonzaga builds early... 72
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 72
- San Francisco coach apologizes for... 58
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30