Water, produce and other things you may be paying too much for
»9 items «
Tony Dejak, Associated Press
In tough times, most people try to find ways to save money. But, there are some things that many people unknowingly pay too much for. The following is a list of products and services that people often overpay for. The list comes from LenPenzo.com, an award winning personal finance blog
»9 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- New friends plan to work together to defend...
- BYU looking to make a big splash at Maui...
- Local flavor in the NBA: Lillard continues to...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 12
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2
- When low-income housing is converted... 2
- Remark on 'stupidity of the American... 1