How the new iPhone 5 can save you $1500
The new iPhone has been announced, but it comes with a price tag of $200 for a 16GB model with a cellular plan.
One could see this as a major expense, and possibly not worth upgrading to.
Here is a list of the potential savings one could have by purchasing the iPhone 5.
The new features on the phone mean that some technology in life might become obsolete and unnecessary.
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Little Lamb: A babe in white linen on white...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 48
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 32
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 31
- Police: 3 dead, including gunman, in... 18
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 12
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8