How the new iPhone 5 can save you $1500
The new iPhone has been announced, but it comes with a price tag of $200 for a 16GB model with a cellular plan.
One could see this as a major expense, and possibly not worth upgrading to.
Here is a list of the potential savings one could have by purchasing the iPhone 5.
The new features on the phone mean that some technology in life might become obsolete and unnecessary.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Number of LDS converts, missionaries... 37
- 5 arguments Republicans are using to... 28
- Hillary Clinton faces promise, risk of... 24
- US senator says it's time to put a... 23
- Hillary Rodham Clinton completes shift... 18
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz: Drug Enforcement... 15
- Climate change plan faces high-profile... 15
- Obama removes Cuba from state sponsor... 13