How the new iPhone 5 can save you $1500
The new iPhone has been announced, but it comes with a price tag of $200 for a 16GB model with a cellular plan.
One could see this as a major expense, and possibly not worth upgrading to.
Here is a list of the potential savings one could have by purchasing the iPhone 5.
The new features on the phone mean that some technology in life might become obsolete and unnecessary.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 48
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 36
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Alone at controls, Germanwings co-pilot... 27
- Preparing for 2016 campaign, Hillary... 17
- Military: Bowe Bergdahl may face life... 17