How the new iPhone 5 can save you $1500
The new iPhone has been announced, but it comes with a price tag of $200 for a 16GB model with a cellular plan.
One could see this as a major expense, and possibly not worth upgrading to.
Here is a list of the potential savings one could have by purchasing the iPhone 5.
The new features on the phone mean that some technology in life might become obsolete and unnecessary.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 62
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 27
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 20
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 15
- Israeli leader lashes back at harsh US... 11