How the new iPhone 5 can save you $1500
The new iPhone has been announced, but it comes with a price tag of $200 for a 16GB model with a cellular plan.
One could see this as a major expense, and possibly not worth upgrading to.
Here is a list of the potential savings one could have by purchasing the iPhone 5.
The new features on the phone mean that some technology in life might become obsolete and unnecessary.
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- Affordable Care Act only chips away at... 25
- Supreme Court upholds Michigan's... 14
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 13
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in... 12
- Judge: Indiana hasn't given valid... 12
- Some countries get Obama, but want his... 11
- Democrats eye 15 cities for 2016... 10
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot... 8