Gov. Leavitt's top 10 Accomplishments
#10 - Signed and applied historic clean-air rules »1 of 10 «
While heading the EPA, Leavitt applied the most protective ground-level ozone standards in our nation’s history (8-hour ozone standard); signed the Clean Air Interstate Rule that dramatically reduces power plant emissions; instituted the nation’s first-ever rule to regulate mercury from coal-burning power plants; and signed the non-road clean diesel rule.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- Husband remembers late wife through photos of...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- New allegation: John Swallow asked for $120K...
- Utah Jazz: Trey Burke plays out of this world...
- 'Get Married and Be Submissive':...
- Rep. Jim Matheson says he won't run for... 79
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay... 69
- Poll: Obama's health care law blamed... 37
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter entered... 34
- Can this marriage be saved? Republican... 30
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Associated Press survey: United States... 21
- Ad campaign targets proposed Utah... 21