Gov. Leavitt's top 10 Accomplishments
»10 items «
Michael O. Leavitt is the newest member of the Deseret News Editorial Advisory Board. He's back in private life now as chairman of the Leavitt Partners consulting firm, but during his 16 years of public service — governor of Utah, 1993-2003; administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, 2003-05; U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, 2005-09 — Leavitt instituted and implemented a multitude of policies and programs that positively impacted hundreds of millions of lives. In honor of Gov. Leavitt's distinguished service, the Deseret News recalls 10 major accomplishments from his public service. (Note: this list of accomplishments is unranked, i.e., there is no intent or attempt to make the apples-to-oranges comparisons which would be necessary to distinguish or differentiate one accomplishment from the others.)
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president