See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 23
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 21