See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Prison relocation process slows down
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 63
- Doug Owens ahead of Mia Love in new poll 59
- Most Utah students aren't proficient in... 54
- New poll shows Love, Owens race... 46
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 43
- State autopsy: Police shot Darrien Hunt... 34
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 30
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out... 30