See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed robbery...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- New mission presidents
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 83
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 39
- Kerry: Violent extremism is not Islamic 28
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 28
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 23
- House Republicans run into divisions... 21
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20