See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16