See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Strike up the band for better health
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Larry King interviews Lindsey Stirling about...
- Calls for boycott of Oscars grow over... 42
- Interior Department halts new federal... 29
- What you don't know about the HPV... 26
- Veteran Unified police officer, gunman... 25
- New bill may snuff out smoking rooms at... 24
- Obama cites Americans' release as win... 23
- Trump receives key endorsement from... 23
- Utah GOP sues state again over... 22