See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- For now, odds are '50-50' that BYU ends up in...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Tanner Mangum is...
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe talks...
- Jimmer Fredette has BYU-esque performance in...
- Zuckerberg and wife, in letter to new...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 78
- College Football: Utah moves back into... 71
- Jeb Bush used 'shock and awe' campaign... 51
- 'No more baby parts': Reclusive... 50
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 35
- World leaders gather to try to save... 35
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 35
- Obama: Climate pact an 'act of... 33