See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2