See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Logan couple killed, baby survives in auto...
- Tabernacle Choir opens New York Yankees game...
- Top in-state basketball prospects receiving...
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- State liquor stores using price tags to... 5
- The average Joe only works 4.5 hours a... 4
- North Salt Lake homeowners deny... 4
- Greek villagers' secret weapon: Grow... 3
- Standoff over social media passwords... 2
- Owner of 'Tetris' rights takes Hawaii... 2
- Carnival aims to launch Miami to Cuba... 1
- BLM seeks comment on Moab invasive... 1