See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- New MTC presidents
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU-USU video: 5 plays that turned the game...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Bigotry? Hatred? Christians say... 97
- Obama admin says states lack authority... 40
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Police: 3 killed, 9 wounded in attack... 28
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- Elder Ballard visits refugee camps in... 25
- Official says gunman made 'no more baby... 19
- Officer charged with murder in teen's... 18