See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- Wright Words: Despite horrific fire, Mormon...
- Zeroing in on religious hubs, atheists to...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- How much does President Obama donate to his...
- How much does President Obama donate to... 29
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Popular comedian takes on Common Core 8
- Balancing act: French ban on... 7
- Do we work too much, or too little? 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4