See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- New Jersey lawsuit seeks to ban Pledge of...
- Speculation begins about who the next Utah...
- Brad Rock: Jazz coaching hire — this...
- Wright Words: What do you tell a prospective...
- Gang member shot, killed after lunging at...
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Vegas’ water drying up
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 13
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Why small businesses want a higher... 6
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5