See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 60
- Josh Romney: I won't run against Sen.... 57
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 53
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Same-sex marriage opponents urge... 37
- Gay marriage a difficult issue for GOP... 30
- House Benghazi panel calls Clinton to... 29
- Obama sounds alarm on climate damage in... 27