See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Pac-12 commissioner 'delighted' that his...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 24
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 24
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 20
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15