See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills...
- Utah State runner Brittany Fisher gaining...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 28
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- New app helps consumers purchase... 9
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6
- Tea party tax returns show small... 5
- IRS probe ignored most influential... 5
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing... 5