See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 40
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 22
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Ireland has voted to legalize gay... 18
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 18
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 16