See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 48
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay... 37
- Prison inmates start hunger strike,... 33
- Abortion supporters get help from... 24
- Job insecurity is the new normal.... 21
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 20
- Obama rule for power plants to compel... 20
- Salt Lake County cities, school... 16