See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound of...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 30
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 5