See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Jet may have turned; suspicious passengers...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 14
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's... 3
- In populist appeal, Obama spotlights... 1