See where homeowners pay the most in property taxes in Utah
»50 items «
arbyreed via Flickr
Property taxes were the hot topic of August as some cities raised their rates. But which residents pay the most in property taxes to live in their cities? In some cities, taxpayers pay up to $5,640. The following is a ranking of Utah cities based on how much property tax is paid on a median home price. Calculations are based on property tax rate data provided by the Utah State Tax Commission and median home prices from the U.S. Census Bureau. The Census Bureau also provided population data.
»50 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Charges filed against 'fixer' in ongoing...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Young adults are faced with risky... 18
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 4
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation 4
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3