America's best places to live & visit: Top 10 college towns 2012
»10 items «
Liveability.com recently released their top 10 college towns of 2012. Several factors determined which cities represent the ideal college town, including which university created an environment enjoyable to all residents, whether students or not, where young minds meet old traditions, and political, social and cultural ideas of all kinds are welcomed. Acording to Robert Franek, senior vice president, publisher and author of Princeton Review's recently released 21st edition Best Colleges guidebook, there are key factors that make college towns great for students, including: good location, weather and public transportation; a beautiful environment; friendly people; access to and availability of career opportunities; fun things to do off campus; and good college-community relations. Take a look at their picks for the Top College Towns of 2012.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 44
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records,... 43
- 'Unprecedented': Obama administration... 27
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Attorney General Eric Holder says he... 21
- Journalists push back against Obama... 21
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19