America's best places to live & visit: Top 10 college towns 2012
»10 items «
Liveability.com recently released their top 10 college towns of 2012. Several factors determined which cities represent the ideal college town, including which university created an environment enjoyable to all residents, whether students or not, where young minds meet old traditions, and political, social and cultural ideas of all kinds are welcomed. Acording to Robert Franek, senior vice president, publisher and author of Princeton Review's recently released 21st edition Best Colleges guidebook, there are key factors that make college towns great for students, including: good location, weather and public transportation; a beautiful environment; friendly people; access to and availability of career opportunities; fun things to do off campus; and good college-community relations. Take a look at their picks for the Top College Towns of 2012.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- Attorney general deciding whether to... 41
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 39
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Obama tamps down prospect of strikes in... 16
- House, Senate intel chiefs press White... 16
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16