Utah voted one of the best place to be young in the U.S.
Percent unemployed aged 20-24: 8.7 percent
Percent of population aged 18-24: 9.35 percent
Average public/private higher education costs: $23,634
Median rental costs: $918
Despite its high on availability of fitness clubs and youth-oriented stores, the state has a low population of young adults.
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Religious groups react to Boy... 79
- Boy Scout board approves end to blanket... 71
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: Ten... 27
- Obama: Republican criticism of Iran... 26
- Covered California: Cost of health care... 18
- Trump's call for mass deportations runs... 17