20 people to watch at the Republican National Convention
»20 items «
Tropical Storm Isaac pushed back the start of the Republican National Convention from Monday until Tuesday, resulting in a leaner convention schedule packed with GOP heavyweights. Monday's headline speakers were rescheduled, with the day's events limited to a 10-minute ceremonial opening. In an interview with Politico, Mitt Romney said the convention will try to make a simple case to voters: President Obama is a nice guy, but a failed president. See the revised schedule for the Republican National Convention. Here's a look at 20 people to watch at the Republican National Convention.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- No longer loyal to Boy Scouts of... 51
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 21
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 12
- Obama appeals to Democrats in 2015... 11
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- Ukrainian software professionals... 10