20 people to watch at the Republican National Convention
»20 items «
Tropical Storm Isaac pushed back the start of the Republican National Convention from Monday until Tuesday, resulting in a leaner convention schedule packed with GOP heavyweights. Monday's headline speakers were rescheduled, with the day's events limited to a 10-minute ceremonial opening. In an interview with Politico, Mitt Romney said the convention will try to make a simple case to voters: President Obama is a nice guy, but a failed president. See the revised schedule for the Republican National Convention. Here's a look at 20 people to watch at the Republican National Convention.
»20 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 commissioner frank about...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 48
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 45
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 23
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 19
- Despite crush of children, illegal... 16
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 15
- Obama voices concern about casualties... 14