18 things I wish I knew when I was 18
Don’t lose your scholarships »3 of 18 «
It’s free money! Make sure you know what the minimum grade point average is to keep each scholarship and keep your grades up. I knew lots of people who let their grades slide during their freshman year of college and lost their scholarships.
»3 of 18 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- New temple presidents
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Boy Scouts' leader says ban on gay... 169
- Report: Millennials in Utah mirror... 6
- Family stress and poverty affect... 6
- Disney's 'Tomorrowland' is a... 5
- Why exposing your children to another... 4
- 100 deadly days of summer: What you... 4
- Great-grandfather receives honorary... 3
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 3